Thursday, May 6, 2010

A beater VS new?

so I have thought of a way to get a car! I am just gonna put back like 50 every paycheck and than buy a beater!!!! I am actually kind of excited! Cheap insurance, cheap parts! cheap cost and as long as it gets me where i have to go I dont care what it looks like! I just hope that putting 50 away is enough! Than I can get a job, and pursue my various interests lol. I used to think I was never interested in anything. I could never think of any hobbies I enjoyed. Now I have had some time on my hands and I have thought of quite a few things that I would love to try! Thats where the car comes in lol! Car=job=school!!& other things like yoga! Now if I can actually save the money haha! I did want a cute little sportsy me type of car but it would just be to much to afford right now! plus beggers cant be choosers! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment