Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family fun?

So we went to DC on sat is was fun, tiring but fun. I am lets say a worrier! I cant help it, i drive my family crazy, but i think you can never be to careful! So the whole time we were in the museum I was constantly stressed out cuz 3 kids all wanna go 3 different ways!! Oh my husband and I ended up fighting a little. which I absolutely hate!! But over all I had alot of fun, and all of my kids were really interested in the stuff there! It was so cute to watch them get all excited and ask question. All of us cant wait to go back! tho next time we will hopefully be better prepared (bring a cooler! and kid leash!! lol). I have heard the aquarium there is awesome! So hopefully next time we can get to that! We saw the white house from a distance, it wasnt as impressive as I had thought it would be but it still was beautiful and grand! :) I honestly never thought i would leave my home town. Its so awesome that my family gets to experience these new things! I am so grateful!
And also one of our friends from our last duty station happened to be close by and he came by to hang out, brought an awesome woman with him!! :) We all went out to this little bar it was alot of fun!! My weekend was quite awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment