Friday, April 16, 2010

Just us

ok so this is my first official blog (myspace dont count ha) I am a 26 yr old mother of 3, plus my 17 yr old sister lives with us. I am a mommy, a sister and very importantly an army wife, its never easy (who expected it to be?) I decided to blog because honestly i need to vent haha. I love my kids my sister an my husband, but i still secretly dream of what my life would be like if i would of went down a different path? I was a teen mom, pregnant and 15. it was scary but god doesnt give u anything u cant handle right? Sometimes I wonder. Everyday i look at my boys and marvel at how lucky I am! so this blog is gonna be about our life together and our struggles together!! Its not always nice or pretty, my husband and I have a ummmm what u would call a passionate relationship, we love hard fight hard and hold grudges long, but i love him and he loves me, I wouldnt have it any other way. We both have and will continue to makes mistakes but thats life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment