Thursday, April 22, 2010

ok first thing i have to say is nobody should be up at this hr!! I had it all planned to take my husband to work cuz there is all kinds of things i need to do but cant get done cuz we only have one car! so he wakes me up i get up and start getting dressed an he starts complaining (he says he wasnt complaining but i cant think of any other word for it) that he is going to have to walk around today, ugh! So basically he agreed to let me take the car but didnt think i would get out of bed, so i just let him take it. but we need another car or something!!! I dont care if it is a hoopti or anything! How is a mommy supossed to do mommy stuff if they cant ever leave the damn house! An when he gets home at 6 after i cook dinner and everything its like 8 an than i dont wanna go anywhere! Sometimes being an army wife sucks! not that there is not good stuff also, but sometimes it still sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment