Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a weekend

Well i went to a sex toy party on sat it was alot of fun lol, I have not really met that many ppl here yet, we just moved here like 2 1/2 weeks ago. but it is gorgeous here. An the ppl that i have met are very nice!! They are definately good ppl. I have decided i need to do something constructive with my self so i started looking for a job, blah, I got an app from this lil bar/restaurant today. its sun at 5 an this place was pretty busy. So I am hoping i will be able to get a job there!!! I really need to do something. I go crazy when i stay home to long. LOL!!! What mommy doesnt after so long?? But this place looked nice and fun, So cross your fingers for me! I think my hisband will be happy that i got a job, (for a lil while) until i have to work at night or weekends (not all of us are lucky enough to have a job where are days are pretty much set, lol, but of course he makes up for that in other ways, he has been on leave pretty much since we got here an man we are driving each other crazy!!!! My boys finally got their physicals, so they get to go to school on tue!! YAY! Finally i will soon have my house pretty much to myself mayber than i will be able to just spend one day an get allllllllll that laundry put away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment