Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what a week

ok i dont know bout u but i hate going to the cell phone store it always takes forever! but this last time i went it took 3 hrs!!! I could not believe it and than i still had to go back the next day for like another 2 hrs the next day. I absolutely hate cell phones!! but i am absolutely lost with out mine lol, and to make matters worse my husband said he didnt hear me tell him i was leaving, an when i got there they had to turn my phone off so he couldnt get ahold of me. ugh sometimes men are not understanding at all!! He did apologize, but he did it thru a text. im not sure what to think about that, at least he did apologize tho, i also apologized, thru a text loloh my gosh :) my kids hate fish, which i of course love, so does my husband. I need to figure out some ways to disguise it!! I have also been trying to have my family eat healthier but it is so hard so i decided to start a food journal gonna be a pain, but if i keep with it maybe it will help to change our eating habits. I worked this weekend sanding a wood floor oh man i am so sore!!! It didnt seem that hard but my muscles ache!! but it was so nice to work! I loved it! I need to find a full time job and daycare! I need to get out of the house, for a little while each day And a job is the most benificial! Or college but need to get some other stuff worked out first! it was such a good weekend tho and the guy i worked with was quite interesting to say the least! He was different than i thought he would be, but I am sure that I turned out to be a little different than he thought I would be also lol

No comments:

Post a Comment